Whether a person has a mental health condition or not, having the ability to recognize a medical emergency is a vital skill to have in regards to wellness. Multiple sources list ways to identify if immediate attention is needed.
http://www.californiadualdiagnosishelpline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/medical-emergencies.jpg 427 640 CDDH Team http://californiadualdiagnosishelpline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/cddh_logo1.png CDDH Team2015-10-01 21:50:132015-10-01 21:50:13Medical emergencies: How to recognize a medical emergency
If you or a loved one has an issue with addiction, your problem may extend further than substance abuse. Please call us for help on this matter and we will give you guidance on how to treat this problem.
- Marijuana effects dictated by brain region
- Adolescents with mental illnesses are at greater risk of long-term opioid use, says study
- Addiction: The cause and result of troubled family relationships
- Knowing the science behind addiction useful in helping loved ones overcome substance abuse
- Misdiagnosis bars dual diagnosis patients from receiving psychiatric help